Wednesday, October 27, 2010

House Project

So about a month ago I broke our kitchen faucet and it has needed to be replaced. So a couple weeks ago we headed to the hardware store in search of a new one and also decided that we would replace our old sink too. Our old sink was a white enamel sink with loads of stains and scratches. I have wanted to replace it since we bought the house and this seemed as good a time as any to just go ahead and do it. Well while we were at the store we talked ourselves into tackling an even bigger project.

Old Kitchen

New Kitchen!!


I will say that replacing your countertops is a huge job. It was way harder then we thought it was going to be but it was also worth it.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Those look awesome! What kind of counter tops are they?

Heather said...

Looks great! That is something I DESPERATELY want to do in our kitchen!!

The Hoffman Family-Adam, Laura, Easton & Emerson said...

I can't even see the imperfections. ;)

It looks good! All the hard work was worth it!