I'm glad I'm not the only one whose Easter Bunny delivers more like Santa Claus! I love Weston's car- that is cute! What does Winter have against red? ;)
I am a SAHM to two beautiful children, Winter is 8 and Weston is 3. My husband Andrew and I have been together for 12 years and enjoying watching our babies grow.
4 comments:
Holy COW!!! The Easter Bunny sure loves your kids!!! : )
Did Winter write "I hate red" in her chalk? Haha! Looks like they had lots of fun with all those toys!! :)
I'm glad I'm not the only one whose Easter Bunny delivers more like Santa Claus! I love Weston's car- that is cute! What does Winter have against red? ;)
Diane is right, the Easter Bunny must really love your kids! And I'm not a fan or red either so I'm with her on that one!
Post a Comment