Thursday, April 22, 2010

Backyard Fun!

Two years ago when we put together our trampoline we never thought that we would need to tie it down. It seemed pretty heavy and we had never noticed anyone else that had there's tied down. Then we went to Colorado for vacation and my friend Sarah who was watching our dogs called to tell us we had some pretty bad weather. Oh and our trampoline had blown across our yard. When we got home it looked in pretty bad shape but we once we got it together it didn't seem so bad. The trampoline was perfectly fine but the enclosure had some issues. We then went to the store to get tie down straps but right when we got home the tornado sirens went off. I of course told Andrew to hurry and get out there and tie it down. He told me I was crazy and that we needed to do down to the basement. Well our trampoline ended up blowing across our yard, over our fence, and into our neighbors yard. So once again we went and got it and finally tied it down. Andrew took the enclosures pieces to work and had the welders fix it so it actually looked like a normal trampoline. The enclosure worked fine the rest of that summer but towards the end of the second year it just wasn't holding. We finally had to tell Pootie that she couldn't play on it until we figured out what we wanted to do with it.

Well I was messing around online at the beginning of April and came across a enclosure for our trampoline that was on sale plus I had a 20% off coupon! Yea!!! I ordered it right away and a week later we had our new enclosure. So now that the trampoline is fixed and Andrew is almost done with the playset we have finally been spending alot of time in our backyard!

Notice the dirt around his mouth. Yea that is what happens when you stop paying attention when you child is playing in the dirt. I hope it was yummy Baby Brother!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

The trampoline looks like a blast! And a little dirt never hurts. :)