Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I can see!

Almost two weeks ago we took Pootie to the eye doctor and found out she needed glasses. On the way there she told us that she wanted black glasses just like mine and when she went to pick out her glasses she went straight for a nice black pair. The lady helping us kept trying to get Pootie to pick out a pink or purple pair but she had her mind made up that she was getting black. Imagine our surprise then when Daddy went to pick up her glasses and the pair they gave him was a nice pair of PINK glasses. We ended up having to take Pootie back so she could show them the pair she actually wanted even though the lady was pretty sure that Pootie had picked out a pink pair. After some persuading Pootie finally agreed to wear the pink pair until her black ones came in.

Modeling her pink pair!


Modeling her black pair!

5 comments:

The Hoffman Family-Adam, Laura, Easton & Emerson said...

I'm so glad she got to wear the pink ones until the right ones came in. How are they working out?

Heather said...

She looks adorable! How is the adjustment going? I agree with her- I think I like the black ones better... very sophisticated!

Lisa said...

She is doing a really good job at taking care of them and she really enjoys wearing them!

Diane said...

I'm with Pootie on this one. Black is Best! : ) She looks GREAT!

Alyssa said...

I think she looks ADORABLE! Those look great on her!