Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where are we going?

This is what I hear every time I load the kids up into the car to go somewhere and the rest of the conversation always goes a little like this.

Me: To the juggling show.
Winter: Why are we going to the juggling show?
Me: I just thought you would enjoy it.
Winter: Are they going to make cupcakes too?
Me: No, they are just going to juggle.
Winter: Why???
Me: Because it is a juggling show.
Winter: Well I'm hungry. (Just for the record she did have breakfast. She ate toast and a granola bar and said she was full. She also does this every time we get into the car and being the well organized mommy that I am you would think I would have learned to pack a snack.)
Me: Sorry I didn't bring anything.
Winter: Where are we? Are we still in Wichita, KS?
Me: Yes
Then it alternates between, Are we there yet, I have to go the bathroom, How much further, I'm hungry, Are we getting close, and This is taking forever. Then finally we arrive and I can get a little piece and quiet until we get to load back into the car and do it all over again on the way home.

Oh and also the juggling show was really neat. If you have a chance to go to the Flying Debris show the guy is really funny and we enjoyed the show.

No comments: