Oops....
What happened....
Oh and does anyone else have the problem of taking 100's of pictures of your children doing the exact same thing with the exact same background. Then having trouble picking just one to share because you find them all so adorable even though they are all fairly similar. I even find this one of Weston checking out the grass adorable and totally blog worthy.

3 comments:
Very cute! I can't believe how big he is getting, Lisa!
Those ARE some mad sitting skills! And yes, I also take a billion pictures of the same exact thing and love each one of them, so you're not alone. ;)
You've seen my blog...I have the same problem. Everyone looks blog worthy!! Plus after our computer crashing I want to make sure all of the cute ones are on the blog in case....
Weston is getting so big! Just wait till he's crawling and you have to baby proof everything again.
Post a Comment