Here is some of the things we have been doing in March...
Spending time with friends!
(You can kind of see in the pictures below the fat lip that Weston gave his big sister. The night before the zoo Winter had a friend over and Weston wanted to play with them. Well Winter didn't want him too so Weston got mad and he hit her in the mouth with a toy. She got a bloody nose and a split lip from it.)
Having a Mommy/Daughter date at Crown Uptown to see Alice in Wonderland!
Weston started micro soccer!
. Don't let these pictures fool you into thinking he likes it, he hates it. The whole time he is out there I can hear him under his breath saying "I don't like this" or "I don't want to be here." When we get home though we will ask him if he had fun and he says yes.
. Don't let these pictures fool you into thinking he likes it, he hates it. The whole time he is out there I can hear him under his breath saying "I don't like this" or "I don't want to be here." When we get home though we will ask him if he had fun and he says yes.
We also celebrated Andrew's 32nd Birthday!
Going to the Doctor to find out why our kids are growing mustaches!
Sitting around watching tv in our underwear.
(Okay, maybe just Weston has been doing this!)
and going to the drive-in theater!








No comments:
Post a Comment