Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our New Home

So I am a little behind on this post(whats new) but two weeks ago we closed on our new home!  For the past two weeks we have been unpacking and organizing everything.  We have been able to throw in a little fun with the kids and I have a couple photos to post.(I will get there soon, I promise.)  Here are the pictures of our new home...
Entry
 
 Living Room
 Kitchen
 Dining Room
 Mudroom
 Laundry
 Half Bath
 Master
 Master Bath
 Master Shower
Hallway leading to the kids room
 Winter's Room

 Weston's Room
Kids Bath
 Back
 View of half the back yard!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

LOVE the new house, Lisa!! That backyard is a kids dream. You guys did a fantastic job, and it seems like it was built and ready to move in in no time (probably not to you though).

Anonymous said...

Lisa, it's gorgeous! Congrats!

Lisa said...

Thanks!