Happy 18 days after the New Year!! This year for New Year's Eve Andrew and I actually got to go out since Andrew's Mom and Stepdad came down to Wichita for the weekend . It was really nice since the last time we had been out for New Year's was probably 6 years ago. For dinner we met up with some friends at Chesters Steakhouse. This was our first time eating there and the food was so yummy. I am already trying to figure out when we can go back! After dinner we all went over to Fox and Hound to ring in the New Year.
The next day we took the kids to Exploration Place to play. I accidentally looked at the calender wrong and thought they were doing a balloon drop at noon. Well once we got there at 11:00 I realized that it was the day before and that they don't open until noon. We needed to waste time so we ended up at one of my favorite west side restaurants Pei Wei! After that we headed back to the museum and spent a couple hours there.
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment