So I am finally ready to blog about the big day... Halloween! Winter didn't have school so she joined Weston and I at East Heights in the morning. She was able to join my class for their Halloween party and trick or treat through the church. Afterward we ran home to give Weston a little nap before going to Andover's Safe Trick or Treat. The kids enjoyed going to some of the businesses to collect candy and other goodies. We didn't stay long since I was by myself and Weston decided that he didn't want to walk.
When Andrew got off work we went over to some friends house to trick or treat through their neighborhood. The kids had so much fun and it was the perfect end to Halloween!
I couldn't decide which one was my favorite so I added all 3!
Such handsome boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment