We had a lot going on this weekend with getting ready for Disney and having a last minute open house but we also made time to have some fun! Friday Winter went to a friends house right after school so I got a lot done that afternoon. Saturday morning Andrew took the kids to the senior center for breakfast so Winter could earn a daisy petal for girl scouts. After that was dance, then we went to the circus. Winter got to invite a friend to come along. I was surprised by how well Weston did and the kids really enjoyed it! Add in playing outside and playing dress up and our weekend flew by.
Winter has been really into jump roping. She also told us that she wants to go to jump rope school so if anyone knows of a good school, let us know. ;)
Some pictures to use as blackmail when he is older!
The cake they bought at the senior center.
Enjoying the Circus!
We moved Weston back into his big boy bed and he has actually been doing really well. He has only crawled into bed with us a couple times. Oh and besides this morning when we found him in Winters bed!
And one last cute one of the kids getting along!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pics! I love the one of the two of them in Winter's bed :)
I am a SAHM to two beautiful children, Winter is 8 and Weston is 3. My husband Andrew and I have been together for 12 years and enjoying watching our babies grow.
1 comment:
Cute pics! I love the one of the two of them in Winter's bed :)
Post a Comment