Today Pootie decided that she was ready to get her ears pierced. I always said that when she started asking we would take her to get it done. Well she started asking a while back but only when we would walk past Claires at the mall. We would tell her that we didn't have the camera so she would have to wait so then she would drop it until the next time we went to the mall. Today though she woke up and started asking right away and we hadn't been to the mall in awhile. We talked to her about how it would hurt and she would have to take care of them but she had her mind made up. So we grabbed the camera and headed to the mall. I think I was way more scared them she was and she did a great job!!!
Waiting her turn.
Making sure they are even.

Enjoying her lollipop!

Showing off her new pink flower earrings!!
2 comments:
They look great! When she showed me her ears at the party last night I didn't relize she'd had them done THAT DAY! I'll show Amanda the video so she can see what it's like. : ) Yea, Pootie! They grow up SO fast!
Great job! They look great!
Post a Comment