Friday, February 19, 2010

12 Months!

At your 12 month appointment you where...
29.5in.
21Ibs

Winter at 12 months was...
29.75 in.
19Ibs

So you both are actually pretty similar. At your appointment you grabbed the nurses tape measure when she tried to measure your head and broke it. You also got two shots and but didn't cry for very long. You and your sister have started to fight more now that you are walking and she makes you really mad when she locks you out of the playroom. You also have tooth number 4 coming in and I finally found a pair of shoes that you will wear!! You have been sleeping in your own bed in your own room finally which is nice. I will admit though that I miss waking up to your smiling face even when it was WAY to early in the morning. You have been a blessing to our family baby brother and I can't wait to see what this year will bring!!!


No comments: