Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fun Part 3

Yes I realize we do A LOT for Halloween and you may be sick of hearing about it but it is one of my favorite holidays so here we go.

On Thursday we went to our local grocery store Dillon's since they where having Halloween activities for the kids. They had a cake walk, pumpkin decorating, fake tattoos, and a chicken walk(you won a rotisserie chicken). On the cake walk Winter was the first to win a cake! She was super excited and made sure to let us know that it was her cake! We met some friends there and then went out for pizza afterward. We all had a really fun time.

Then Friday morning Winter had her school party. My friend Laura ended up watching Weston so I could go in and help. I was in charge of Bingo. When I got there I set up my center then the kids came in. All the moms helped get the kids into their costumes so they could parade around the school. After that we went back into the classroom for the party. The centers were cookie decorating, Bingo, using toilet paper to wrap each other up like a mummy, boo suckers, and making a skeleton out of noodles.

Then Friday night Andover had their annual safe Halloween so we headed up there like we have done the past two years. Almost all the business participate and hand out goodies from 4-6. They really do a great job putting in together and as long as they have it we will continue to enjoy it!

No comments: